TechNavio’s analysts forecast the HIS market in Japan to grow at a CAGR 12.1 percent over the period 2011–2014. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is government initiatives for implementation of HIS. The HIS Market in Japan has also been witnessing the trend of IT companies stepping into the Healthcare IT segment. However, the high capital cost in installation and maintenance of HIS could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
TechNavio’s report, the Hospital Information System Market in Japan 2011–2014, has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report focuses on the Japan market; it also covers the HIS market in the Japan landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this market space include Fujitsu Ltd., GE Healthcare, Siemens Healthcare, and Carestream Health Inc.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2014 and at what rate will it grow?
- What key trends is this market subject to?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?