TechNavio’s analysts forecast the global E-waste market will grow at a CAGR of 9.2 percent over the period of 2010-2014. One of the key factors contributing to this growth is stringent safety standards introduced by regulatory authorities. The E-waste market has also been witnessing E-waste Management vendors adopting careful methods to prevent biological hazards. However, the challenge of tackling growing negative effects could be a hindrance to the growth of this market.
Key vendors dominating this market space include IBM Corp., HP, Redemtech, Intechra and CloudBlue.
TechNavio’s Global E-waste Market 2010-2014 has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report focuses on North America, EMEA, and APAC. Furthermore, it provides strategic insights on the major vendors in this market.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2014 and at what rate will it grow?
- What key trends is this market subject to?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?