TechNavio’s analysts forecast the Global WLAN Equipment Market 2010–2014 to grow at a CAGR of 36 percent over the period 2010–2014. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is affordability. The Global WLAN Equipment market has also been witnessing a growing number of wireless clients. However, security issues could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
TechNavio’s report, Global WLAN Equipment Market 2011–2014, has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC regions; it also covers the Global WLAN Equipment market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this market space include Cisco Systems, Inc., Aruba Networks, Inc., Motorola, Inc., and HP Co.
Key questions answered in this report
- What will the market size be in 2014 and at what rate will it grow?
- What key trends is this market subject to?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?