Technavio’s analysts forecast that the Global Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN) in the Healthcare industry to grow at a CAGR of 5.7 percent over the period 2010-2014. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the significant growth of enterprise cellular mobile-to-mobile connections. The Global WLAN in the Healthcare industry has also been witnessing growth in strategic partnerships and acquisitions. However, slow growth of wireless-enabled medical devices in developing countries could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
Key vendors dominating this market include Cisco Systems Inc., Aruba Networks Inc., Motorola Solutions Inc., and Juniper Networks.
Technavio’s Global Wireless Local Area Network in Healthcare Industry 2010-2014 report has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report, which covers the Americas as well as the EMEA and APAC regions, covers the current and future prospects of the Global WLAN market in the Healthcare industry. The report also includes a discussion on the key vendors operating in this market.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2014 and at what rate will it grow?
- What key trends is this market subject to?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?