Global Virtual Private Network Router Market 2012-2016
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Virtual Private Network Router market to grow at a CAGR of 4.7 percent over the period 2012-2016. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the growing demand for cost-effective solutions. The market has also been witnessing the increasing adoption of mobile virtual private network routers. However, the increasing popularity of cloud computing could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
TechNavio's report, the Global Virtual Private Network Router Market 2012-2016, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC regions; it also covers the Global Virtual Private Network Router market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
The key vendors dominating this market space are Cisco Systems Inc., Hewlett-Packard Co., Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd. and Juniper Networks Inc.Other vendors mentioned in the report are Astrill, D-Link Corporation, Netgear Inc., Sabai Technology and Others.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2016 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?