TechNavio’s analysts forecast the Global URL Filtering market to grow at a CAGR of 13 percent over the period 2010–2014. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the need for secure internet access. The Global URL Filtering market has also been witnessing cloud-based URL filtering and web antivirus scanning. However, filtering effectiveness depends on the category of websites and this could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
TechNavio’s report, the Global URL Filtering Market 2010–2014, has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC regions; it also covers the Global URL Filtering market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this market space include Websense, Inc., McAfee, Inc., and Trend Micro Inc.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2014 and at what rate will it grow?
- What key trends is this market subject to?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?