TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Telemedicine market to grow at a CAGR of 18.9 percent over the period 2012-2016. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the increased remote monitoring of patients. The Global Telemedicine market has also been witnessing an increase in the number of strategic partnerships among vendors. However, the lack of common standards could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
TechNavio's report, the Global Telemedicine Market 2012-2016, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Global Telemedicine market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
The key vendors dominating this space include Agfa-Gevaert NV, AMD Global Telemedicine Inc., Honeywell HomMed LLC, and Philips Healthcare.
The other vendors mentioned in the report are Alcatel-Lucent, Cisco, American Telecare Inc., Cybernet Medical Corp., Lifesize Communications, Lifewatch AG, Polycom Inc., Robert Bosch Healthcare, Sony Corp., SHL Telemedicine Ltd., Vamstec, Viterion Telehealthcare, and Zydacron.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2015 and at what will be the growth rate?
- What are key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?