TechNavio’s analysts forecast the Global SAN Switch and Adapter market to reach US$5.57 billion by 2014. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the growing need for organizations to reduce the complexity of network infrastructure for better storage network infrastructure. The SAN Switch and Adapter market has also been witnessing an increase in the number of security features added on the device to secure organizational storage networks better. However, the rapid evolution of SAN technology is forcing many end-users to delay the purchase of hardware, which could be a challenge to the growth of this market. TechNavio’s report, Global SAN Switch and Adapter Market 2010-2014, has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas and the EMEA and APAC regions. It analyzes the current SAN Switch and Adapter market landscape and its growth prospects. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this market include Brocade, Cisco, QLogic, and Emulex.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2014 and at what rate will it grow?
- What key trends is this market subject to?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?