TechNavio’s analysts forecast the Global Stationary Fuel Cell market to reach US$980 million by 2014. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the low payback period and fuel diversity. The Global Stationary Fuel Cell market has also been witnessing reduced carbon footprints. However, cutbacks in government budgets could be a challenge to the growth of this market.
TechNavio’s report, Global Stationary Fuel Cell Market 2010–2014, has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas and the EMEA and APAC regions. It covers the following key customer segments: Utilities, Commercial Customers, and Industrial Customers. The report also analyzes the Global Stationary Fuel Cell market landscape and its growth prospects. Moreover, it includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this market include Fuel Cell Energy Inc., UTC Power Corp., Hydrogenics Corp., and POSCO Power Corp.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2014 and at what rate will it grow?
- What key trends is this market subject to?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?