Technavio’s analysts forecast the Global Sales Force Automation Software market to grow at a CAGR of 10.1 percent over the period 2010-2014. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the ability to increase the overall efficiency of the sales cycle. The Global Sales Force Automation Software market has also been witnessing SaaS-based sales force automation software. However, increasing threat from open source vendors could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
Key vendors dominating this market space include Oracle Corp., Salesforce.com Inc., and Microsoft Corp.
Technavio’s Global Sales Force Automation Software Market 2010-2014 report has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report, which covers the Americas as well as the EMEA and APAC regions, covers the Global Sales Force Automation Software market landscape and its growth prospects. The report also covers the key vendors operating in the Global Sales Force Automation Software market.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2014 and at what rate will it grow?
- What key trends is this market subject to?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?