TechNavio’s analysts forecast the Global SaaS-based CRM Software market to grow at a CAGR of 13.5 percent over the period 2011–2014. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the increasing focus of many organizations on customer centricity and customer experience management. The Global SaaS-based CRM Software market has also been witnessing varied adoption of SaaS in CRM market sub-segments. However, concern about data security and critical customer information could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
TechNavio’s report, Global SaaS-based Customer Relationship Management Software Market 2011–2014, has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC regions; it also covers the Global SaaS-based CRM Software market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this market space include Salesforce.com Inc., Oracle Corp., RightNow Technologies, Inc., and Aplicor, LLC.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2014 and at what rate will it grow?
- What key trends is this market subject to?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?