TechNavio’s analysts forecast the Global SaaS market to grow at a CAGR of 15.5 percent over the period 2011–2015. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the need to reduce the total cost of ownership. The Global SaaS market has also been witnessing increased adoption of cloud software services by government. However, concern about data security in cloud applications could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
TechNavio’s report, Global SaaS Market 2011–2015, has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC regions; it also covers the Global SaaS market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this market space include Salesforce.com Inc., Microsoft Corp., Google Inc., and Cisco Systems Inc.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2014 and at what rate will it grow?
- What key trends is this market subject to?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?