TechNavio’s analysts forecast the SAN Volume Controller market is to grow at a CAGR of 7 percent over the period of 2010-2014. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the increasing need to reduce the overall storage administration cost. The SAN Volume Controller market has also been witnessing vendors reducing the overall cost of the SAN Volume Controller Solution. However, the rapid evolution of SAN technology is forcing many end users to delay the purchase of the solution, which could be a challenge to the growth of this market.
Key vendors dominating this market space include IBM, EMC, NetApp, and HP.
TechNavio’s Global SAN Volume Controller Market 2010-2014 has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report focuses on the Americas, EMEA, and APAC. It covers the current SAN Volume Controller market and its outlook in the coming years.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2014 and at what rate will it grow?
- What key trends is this market subject to?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?