TechNavio’s analysts forecast the Global Pulse Oximeter market to grow at a CAGR of 5.3 percent over the period 2010–2014. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is increasing use from intensive care units to the general floor of healthcare. The Global Pulse Oximeter market in the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC regions has also been witnessing demand of multi-parameter medical devices. However, manufacturing errors have led to product recall and could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
TechNavio’s report, the Global Pulse Oximeter Market 2010–2014, has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC regions; it also covers the Global Pulse Oximeter market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this market space include Masimo Corp., Covidien plc., GE Healthcare, CareFusion Corp.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2014 and at what rate will it grow?
- What key trends is this market subject to?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?