TechNavio’s analysts forecast the Global Photovoltaics market to grow at a CAGR of 27 percent over the period 2010–2014. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is government incentives. The Global Photovoltaics market has also been witnessing increasing competition among countries. However, high deployment costs could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
TechNavio’s report, the Global Photovoltaics Market 2010–2014, has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC regions; it also covers the progress and the future expected growth of the photovoltaic power products market globally and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this market space include First Solar Inc., Suntech Power Holdings Co Ltd, JA Solar Holdings Co., Yingli Green Energy Holding Ltd., and Trina Solar Ltd.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2014 and at what rate will it grow?
- What key trends is this market subject to?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?