TechNavio’s analysts forecast the Global Optical Network Hardware market to grow at a CAGR of 3.9 percent over the period 2011–2015. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the increasing bandwidth requirements by end-users. The Global Optical Network Hardware market has also been witnessing increasing demand for optical wavelength division multiplexing. However, absence of infrastructure required for fiber optical networks could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
TechNavio’s report, the Global Optical Network Hardware Market 2011–2015, has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC regions; it also covers the Global Optical Network Hardware market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this market space include Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd., Alcatel-Lucent, Ciena Corp., ZTE Corp.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2015 and at what rate will it grow?
- What key trends is this market subject to?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?