TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global High Speed Network Port market to grow at a CAGR of 25.71 percent over the period 2011-2015. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the increased adoption of Long-Term Evolution (LTE) technology. The Global High Speed Network Port market has also been witnessing the growing popularity of 100G ports. However, the high cost of high-speed network ports could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
TechNavio's report, the Global High Speed Network Port Market 2011-2015, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, and the EMEA, and APAC regions; it also covers the Global High Speed Network Port market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this space include Alcatel-Lucent, Cisco Systems Inc., Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd., and Nippon Electric Co. (NEC) Corp.Other vendors mentioned in the report are Ericsson Inc., Juniper Networks Inc., Fujitsu Ltd., Technicolor Inc., Ciena Corp., Infinera Corp.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2015 and at what will be the growth rate?
- What are key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?