TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Hearing Aids market to grow at a CAGR of 7.17 percent over the period 2012-2016. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the increasing sale of digital hearing aid devices. The Global Hearing Aids market has also been witnessing an increased number of mergers and acquisitions. However, issues with the hearing aid batteries could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
TechNavio's report, the Global Hearing Aids Market 2012-2016, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the market in the Americas, and the APAC and EMEA regions; it also covers the Global Hearing Aids market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
The key vendors dominating this space include Siemens Healthcare, Sonova Holding AG, Starkey Hearing Technologies, Widex A/S, and William Demant Holding A/S.
The other vendors mentioned in the report are Amplifon SpA, GN ReSound, MED-EL GmbH, Panasonic Corp., and Zounds Inc.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2015 and at what will be the growth rate?
- What are key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?