TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Femtocell Equipment market to grow at a CAGR of 74.76 percent over the period 2011-2015. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the increasing need for better network coverage. The Global Femtocell Equipment market has also been witnessing the emergence of fixed mobile convergence services. However, interference with macrocell networks could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
TechNavio's report, the Global Femtocell Equipment Market 2011-2015, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC regions; it also covers the Global Femtocell Equipment market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
The key vendors dominating this market space are Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., Airvana Corp., Alcatel-Lucent, and Cisco Systems Inc.
The other vendors mentioned in the report are NEC Corp., Ubiquisys Ltd., Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd., Argela Technologies, Contela Inc., ip.access Ltd., and UbeeAirWalk Inc.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2015 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?