TechNavio’s analysts forecast the Global Enterprise 2.0 Technologies market to grow at a CAGR of 22.7 percent over the period 2010–2014. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the need to improve marketing activities. The Global Enterprise 2.0 Technologies market has also been witnessing developing mobile enterprise 2.0 technologies. However, data security on social tools could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
TechNavio’s report, the Global Enterprise 2.0 Technologies Market 2010–2014, has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report also includes a discussion of the vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this market space include IBM Corp., Microsoft Corp., and Cisco Systems Inc.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2014 and at what rate will it grow?
- What key trends is this market subject to?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?