TechNavio’s analysts forecast the Global Diabetes Devices market to reach US$20.5 billion in 2014. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the global increase in the diabetic population. The Global Diabetes Devices market has also been witnessing the latest insulin delivery systems. However, the process of registration of medical devices could be a challenge to the growth of this market.
Key vendors dominating this market space include Roche Diagnostics, LifeScan Inc., Novo Nordisk Inc. and Bayer Diabetes Care.
TechNavio’s Global Diabetes Devices Market 2010–2014 has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC regions, and covers the details of the glucose monitoring devices and insulin delivery devices.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2014 and at what rate will it grow?
- What key trends is this market subject to?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?