TechNavio’s analysts forecast the Global Data Center Colocation Services (DCCS) market to grow at a CAGR of 13.2 percent over the period 2010-2014. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the need to reduce the overall data center capital and operational costs. The Global DCCS market has also been witnessing a reduction of prices of colocation services across the globe. However, the increasing concern for data piracy and security could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
Key vendors dominating this market space include Equinix, Digital Realty Trust, Savvis, and Terremark Worldwide.
TechNavio’s Global Data Center Colocation Services Market 2010-2014 report has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report focuses on the Americas, the EMEA and the APAC regions; it covers the current data center colocation services market landscape and its growth prospects. This report also includes a discussion on the key vendors operating in this market.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2014 and at what rate will it grow?
- What key trends is this market subject to?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?