Technavio’s analysts forecast the Global Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) market in the Electronics industry to grow at a CAGR of 15.7 percent over the period 2010-2014. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the adoption of CFD to reduce design and production costs. The Global CFD market in the Electronics industry has also been witnessing the use of CFD to design advanced electronic equipment. However, the lack of support and services could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
Key vendors dominating this market include ANSYS, Mentor Graphics, and CD-adapco.
Technavio’s Global Computational Fluid Dynamics market in the Electronics industry 2010-2014 report has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Global CFD market in the Electronics Industry and its growth prospects. The report also includes a discussion on the key vendors providing CFD software solutions in the Electronics industry.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2014 and at what rate will it grow?
- What key trends is this market subject to?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?