TechNavio analysts forecast that the Carbon Management Software market will reach $751.5 million in 2014. One of the key factors contributing to this market's growth is the launch of various government initiatives to reduce Green House Gases (GHG). However, the prominent absence of carbon emission norms in developing countries could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
The Global Carbon Management Software market has also been witnessing a significant adoption of carbon management software by various enterprises. Key vendors dominating this market space include IHS, Enablon, Enviance, Hara, CA Technologies, SAP AG, and EnerNOC.
TechNavio’s report, Global Carbon Management Software Market 2010-2014, has been prepared based on in-depth qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report focuses on the global market and covers the current scenario along with future growth opportunities.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2014 and at what rate will it grow?
- What key trends will this market witness?
- What are the key factors driving market growth?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?