TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Business Intelligence Tools market to grow at a CAGR of 7.41 percent over the period 2011-2015. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the increasing volume of information generated from enterprise applications. The Global Business Intelligence Tools market has also been witnessing the increasing adoption of SaaS-based business intelligence. However, the high cost of implementation could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
TechNavio's report, the Global Business Intelligence Tools Market 2011-2015, has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC regions; it also covers the Global Business Intelligence Tools market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this market space include IBM Corp., Oracle Corp., SAP AG, and SAS Institute Inc.Other vendors mentioned in the report: Microsoft Corp., MicroStrategy Inc., Information Builders Inc., QlikTech Ltd., Tableau Software Inc., Tibco Software Inc. (Spotfire), and Infor Global Solutions Inc.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2015 and at what rate will it grow?
- What key trends is this market subject to?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?