TechNavio’s analysts forecast the Global Automotive Semiconductor market to grow at a CAGR of 7.2 percent over the period 2010–2014. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the implementation of lighter automotive design. The Global Automotive Semiconductor market has also been witnessing growth of the platform concept in the automotive design. However, strict quality assurance standards could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
TechNavio’s report, the Global Automotive Semiconductor Market 2010-2014, has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC regions; it also covers the Global Automotive Semiconductor market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this market space include Reneseas Electronics Corp., Infineon Technologies AG, STMicroelectronics and Freescale Semiconductor Inc.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2014 and at what rate will it grow?
- What key trends is this market subject to?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?