TechNavio analysts forecast that the Global Automated Dispensing Machines Market will reach $ 2294.1 million in 2014. One of the key factors contributing to this growth is the increasing need to reduce the dispensing error rate in hospitals. However, difficulties in implementing and integrating supply chain drivers could pose a challenge to the growth of this market. The Automated Dispensing Machines market has also been witnessing the increasing integration of dispensing machine with diagnosis tools.
Key vendors dominating this market space include CareFusion Corporation, McKesson Corporation, AmerisourceBergen Corporation, and Omnicell Inc.
TechNavio’s report , Global Automated Dispensing Machine Market 2010-2014, has been prepared based on in-depth quantitative and qualitative analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report focuses on Americas, EMEA, and APAC regions and covers the existing market and profiles key vendors.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2014 and at what rate will it grow?
- What key trends will this market witness?
- What are the key factors driving market growth?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?