TechNavio’s analysts forecast the Enterprise Software market in India to grow at a CAGR of 13.5 percent over the period 2010–2014. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the increasing importance of integration between applications. The Enterprise Software market in India has also been witnessing the emergence of cloud-based applications. However, the increasing threat of the need to deal with a multivendor environment could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
TechNavio’s report, Enterprise Software Market in India 2010–2014, has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report focuses on India; it also covers the Enterprise Software market in the India landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this market space include Microsoft Corp., IBM Corp., Oracle Corp., SAP AG, and EMC Corp.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2014 and at what rate will it grow?
- What key trends is this market subject to?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?