TechNavio’s analysts forecast the Enterprise Content Management market in the EMEA region to grow at a CAGR of 14.5 percent over the period 2011–2014. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the rise in demand of record management. The Enterprise Content Management market in the EMEA region has also been witnessing increased adoption of ECM in Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs). However, data inaccessibility and poor infrastructure could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
TechNavio’s report, Enterprise Content Management Market in the EMEA Region 2011–2014, has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report focuses on the EMEA region; it also covers the Enterprise Content Management market in the EMEA landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this market space include EMC Corp., OpenText Corp., and IBM Corp.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2014 and at what rate will it grow?
- What key trends is this market subject to?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?