TechNavio’s analysts forecast the Digital Mammography market in the US to grow at a CAGR of 6.4 percent over the period 2010–2014. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the recent advancement in 3D Tomosynthesis. The Digital Mammography market in the US has also been witnessing adoption to dual-energy digital mammography. However, growth of magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
TechNavio’s report, the Digital Mammography Market in the US 2010–2014, has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report focuses on the US; it also covers the Digital Mammography market in the US landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market. This report covers the digital mammography devices used for mammography diagnosis, imaging, treatments and surgeries.
Key vendors dominating this market space include Hologic Inc., GE Healthcare, Siemens Healthcare, and Philips Healthcare.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2014 and at what rate will it grow?
- What key trends is this market subject to?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?