TechNavio’s analysts forecast the Consumer NAS market in North America to grow at a CAGR of 30 percent over the period 2010-2014. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the increasing need for storage space for digital content ecosystem. The Consumer NAS market in North America has also been witnessing an increasing reduction in the size of consumer NAS products. However, the availability of free cloud-based storage solutions could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
Key vendors dominating this market space include Buffalo Technology, Western Digital, Iomega and Seagate.
TechNavio’s Consumer Network-attached Storage Market in North America 2010-2014 report has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report focuses on the North American region and covers the different challenges, drivers, and trends in the market. It also includes an analysis of the key vendors providing NAS solutions in this market.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2014 and at what rate will it grow?
- What key trends is this market subject to?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?