TechNavio’s analysts have conducted a survey on Cloud Services Adoption Market in the APAC region. The survey was conducted with more than 100 business and technical leaders in organizations that are either using cloud services or planning to use cloud services in the near future.
The survey throws light on major drivers for the adoption of cloud services in the APAC region as well as the challenges that are hindering adoption among various organizational types in the APAC region. Further, the survey also brings out the reasons for opting for private cloud, public cloud, and hybrid cloud for cloud services. The survey also brings out interesting findings that helps to understand the future outlook of the market across the APAC region.
TechNavio’s survey on the Cloud Services Adoption market in the APAC region has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report focuses on the Cloud Services market in the APAC region and discusses the key vendors operating in this market.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What is the scope of the survey?
- Who are all participated in this survey?
- What are the drivers of the market?
- What are the current trends in the market?
- Which are the most outsourced requirements?
- Which are the most preferred outsourcing models?
- Which are all vendors dominate the market?
- What are the upcoming trends in the market?
- What are future opportunities in this market?