TechNavio’s analysts forecast the 4G Equipment Market in the APAC region to grow at a CAGR of 63.3 percent over the period 2010–2014. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the need to narrow the connectivity gap. The 4G Equipment Market in the APAC region has also been witnessing increasing dominance of TD-LTE. However, providing security and privacy could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
TechNavio’s report, 4G Equipment Market in the APAC Region 2011–2014, has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report focuses on the APAC region; it also covers the 4G Equipment market in the APAC region landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this market space include Alcatel-Lucent, Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd., Nokia Siemens Networks, Ericsson
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2014 and at what rate will it grow?
- What key trends is this market subject to?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?