Business Today-BT-Teamlease Employment Outlook Survey-A TIME FOR CAUTION-2008India Today Group Digital
July 27, 2008
7 Pages - SKU: ITGD1827445
Additional InformationExecutive Summary: IT and ITES companies will step up recruitments, while financial services and telecom firms will hire less.
The job market in India presents a mixed bag of caution and optimism. The latest Business Today-TeamLease Employment Outlook Survey (July-September 2008 quarter) shows that the Business Confidence Index is down five index points, while the Employment Outlook Index has risen marginally by one index point
More Employment Agencies reports by India Today Group Digital
IT-Employment Trends Survey by India Today Group Digital
Corporate India’s massive investments for the next three years clearly show that the demand for goods and services is rising.The INDIA TODAY-Ma Foi Employment Trends ...
Business Today-Hitting the Brakes-2008 by India Today Group DigitalSee all reports like this >>
The job market has taken the biggest downturn in the past eight quarters. The focus has shifted towards improving productivity of employees in order to ...
We can help you find what you need. Call us or write us:
Need help in your search?
Employment Agencies Reports
- Temp Agency Service Provider Automates Paper Processes, Cuts Archiving Costs with AuraPortal
- Job Training & Career Counseling in the US - Industry Risk Rating Report
- Professional Employer Organizations in the US - Industry Risk Rating Report
- Office Staffing & Temp Agencies in the US - Industry Risk Rating Report
- Employment & Recruiting Agencies in the US - Industry Risk Rating Report