The Best B-Schools-2009India Today Group Digital
October 18, 2009
45 Pages - SKU: ITGD2467555
Additional InformationExecutive Summary: Our B-school coverage also unearths another transformation sweeping the corporate landscape. With Lehman Brothers and Bear Stearns evaporating overnight, and many of the world’s top investment banks still reeling from the mortgage derivative debacle, finance—the holy grail of MBA students—has virtually vanished as a career option. In general, the slowdown has forced campus recruiters to drastically slash hiring or stop recruiting students for the year altogether. This has meant that the era of stratospheric salaries has ended, and graduates have been forced to significantly lower their expectations. Another interesting trend: Management programmes at some of the major IITs have started to become attractive options due to their ability to churn out quick, unpretentious minds who are interested in both the job as well as the pay package rather than just the latter.
We can help you find what you need. Call us or write us:
Need help in your search?
General Education Reports
- Testing & Educational Support in the US - Industry Risk Rating Report
- Language Instruction in the US - Industry Risk Rating Report
- Fine Arts Schools in the US - Industry Risk Rating Report
- Trade & Technical Schools in the US - Industry Risk Rating Report
- Mobile Edugame Market in North America 2012-2016