Portable and Computing Connected Device Silicon and Non-Silicon Revenue OpportunityIn-Stat
July 1, 2011
29 Pages - SKU: ZZZQ6504388
More E- Books reports by In-Stat
Tablet and E-Reader Market Analysis: E-Readers Make Way for Tablets as Worldwide Shipments Take Off by In-Stat
As the second half of 2011 approaches, major consumer electronics companies like Samsung, Motorola, BlackBerry, LG, and HTC have launched tablets; and this increased competition ...
Wi-Fi in Portable and Computing Devices by In-Stat
Gone are the days when Wi-Fi technology was limited to business networking environments. Wi-Fi is one of the leading technologies used to connect consumer ...
Worldwide 3G/4G Portable Entertainment Device Tracker by In-Stat
In-Stat’s Worldwide 3G/4G Portable Entertainment Device Tracker provides unit shipment forecasts for select portable consumer electronic (CE) devices that are connected to the Internet via ...
The Worldwide E-Reader Market: Life After the Apple iPad by In-StatSee all reports like this >>
In 2009, standalone e-readers were one of the most popular devices in the consumer electronics world. Today, there is still buzz surrounding the e-reader ...
We can help you find what you need. Call us or write us:
Need help in your search?
E- Books Reports
- Worldwide Tablet and eReader Application Processor 4Q12 Vendor Shares
- Worldwide Tablet and eReader Application Processor 3Q12 Vendor Shares
- Worldwide and U.S. eReader 2012–2016 Forecast Update: December 2012
- Worldwide Tablet and eReader Semiconductor 2012–2016 Forecast: The Evolution Continues
- Worldwide and U.S. eReader 2012–2016 Forecast Update: October 2012