Bluetooth: Low Energy and High Speed Join the PartyIn-Stat
July 15, 2009
47 Pages - SKU: ZZZQ2466976
More Appliances reports by In-Stat
Bluetooth 2011: Rapid Growth for Established Interface by In-Stat
Bluetooth continued to gain design wins over a wide range of applications, with Bluetooth device shipments increasing by 23% between 2009 and 2010. This growth ...
Distributed Antenna Systems Worldwide—DAS to Fill In Gaps by In-Stat
The presence of new mobile devices and data-rich applications has forced mobile operators to consider new ways to create capacity and ensure the quality of ...
Interface Technologies in PCs, Consumer Electronics, and Mobile Devices by In-Stat
Interface technologies are going through significant shifts in both PCs and consumer electronics (CE). On the PC side, the big stories are SuperSpeed USB and ...
Bluetooth 2010: Classic Dominance, LE Potential, and High-Speed Issues by In-StatSee all reports like this >>
The recession that had limited the number of Bluetooth device shipments in 2009 lifted in 2010, with overall device shipments expected to outpace those of ...
We can help you find what you need. Call us or write us:
Need help in your search?
- Antennas for Systems and Devices: Technologies and Global Markets - Focus on the Asia-Pacific Region
- Antennas for Systems and Devices: Technologies and Global Markets - Focus on the EMEA Region
- Antennas for Systems and Devices: Technologies and Global Markets - Focus on The Americas
- Antennas for Systems and Devices: Technologies and Global Markets
- Wearable Augmented Reality: Google Glasses and Beyond