Bluetooth 2010: Classic Dominance, LE Potential, and High-Speed IssuesIn-Stat
October 8, 2010
57 Pages - SKU: ZZZQ2849821
More Appliances reports by In-Stat
Bluetooth 2011: Rapid Growth for Established Interface by In-Stat
Bluetooth continued to gain design wins over a wide range of applications, with Bluetooth device shipments increasing by 23% between 2009 and 2010. This growth ...
Distributed Antenna Systems Worldwide—DAS to Fill In Gaps by In-Stat
The presence of new mobile devices and data-rich applications has forced mobile operators to consider new ways to create capacity and ensure the quality of ...
Interface Technologies in PCs, Consumer Electronics, and Mobile Devices by In-Stat
Interface technologies are going through significant shifts in both PCs and consumer electronics (CE). On the PC side, the big stories are SuperSpeed USB and ...
Bluetooth: Low Energy and High Speed Join the Party by In-StatSee all reports like this >>
The global recession began to adversely impact the shipment of Bluetooth-enabled devices in the second half of 2008, with mobile phones and mobile PCs being ...
We can help you find what you need. Call us or write us:
Need help in your search?
- Antennas for Systems and Devices: Technologies and Global Markets - Focus on the Asia-Pacific Region
- Antennas for Systems and Devices: Technologies and Global Markets - Focus on the EMEA Region
- Antennas for Systems and Devices: Technologies and Global Markets - Focus on The Americas
- Antennas for Systems and Devices: Technologies and Global Markets
- Wearable Augmented Reality: Google Glasses and Beyond