Jet Airways ltd savors the largest pie in the domestic aviation industry and has been doing so consistently. The Jet Group continues to maintain its leadership position in the Indian aviation industry, with an estimated market share of 25.4% during the year ended 31st March, 2011.
In 2010-11, revenues from international operations accounted for 57.2% of the Company’s total revenues. It has continued to achieve high seat factors on its international routes. The new routes that were introduced over the last couple of years – between Mumbai and Johannesburg and between Delhi and Milan have started gaining momentum and achieving load factors of around 70%.
IS Advisors takes you through the Company information and a detailed SWOT Analysis of the company in this report. The report provides useful and comprehensive information about the company. This coupled with SWOT Analysis can be utilized for investment related decision.
SCOPE OF THE REPORT
- Company’s business profile at a glance
- Aerial view of the company’s financial performance
- In depth analysis of Various Factors affecting the growth of the company as well as sector as a whole
- Factors driving growth, Issues & Challenges
- Financial comparison of the company with its peers
- REASONS TO BUY
- To understand the various factors which are fuelling the growth and those which are/will be critical for the company’s performance in the near term
- Comprehensive report covering all the aspects required to understand the company’s performance weighing against the peers.