Gujarat Gas company ltd is the largest private sector natural gas distribution player in terms of sales volume in the country. Company served around 325 000 residential, commercial and industrial customers through a pipeline network of approximately 3 850 kms and fuelled more than 1, 50, 000 natural gas vehicles (NGVs) with compressed natural gas (CNG) (as on June 2011).
IS Advisors takes you through the Company information and a detailed SWOT Analysis of the company in this report. The report provides useful and comprehensive information about the company. This coupled with SWOT Analysis can be utilized for investment related decision.
SCOPE OF THE REPORT
- Company’s business profile at a glance
- Aerial view of the company’s financial performance
- In depth analysis of Various Factors affecting the growth of the company as well as sector as a whole
- Factors driving growth, Issues & Challenges
- Financial comparison of the company with its peers
- REASONS TO BUY
- To understand the various factors which are fuelling the growth and those which are/will be critical for the company’s performance in the near term
- Comprehensive report covering all the aspects required to understand the company’s performance weighing against the peers.