IMARC’s new report “Brazil Diabetes Market Report & Forecast 2011-2016” provides an analytical and statistical insight into the Brazilian diabetes market. The report provides both current and future trends in the prevalence and demographical breakup of diabetes in Brazil. The report has segmented the Brazilian diabetes market into two segments - Insulin and the Oral Antidiabetics market. For each of the aforementioned categories, the report provides historical and future market sales of key classes, key companies, key drugs and key molecules.
The research study serves as an exceptional tool to understand the market trends, therapeutic structure, competitive structure and the outlook of the Brazilian diabetes market till 2016. This report can serve as an excellent guide for investors, researchers, consultants, marketing strategists and all those who are planning to foray into the Brazilian diabetes market in some form or the other.
Key Questions Answered in this Report:
- What is the size and demographical breakup of the diabetes population in Brazil?
- How has the diabetes market behaved since 2005 and what are the expected trends till 2016?
- What has been the historical performance of the Brazilian Insulin market during 2005-2010 and its outlook till 2016?
- What has been the performance of top classes, top players, top molecules and top drugs in the Insulin market during 2005-2010?
- What has been the historical performance of the Oral Antidiabetics market during 2005-2010 and its outlook till 2016?
- What has been the performance of top classes, top players, top molecules and top drugs in the Oral Antidiabetics market during 2005-2010?
Why should you buy this report?
- Gain a deeper understanding about the prevalence and demographical breakup of diabetes in Brazil and identify your potential patient pool.
- Analyze the historical, current and future trends in the Insulin and Oral Antidiabetic markets and identify potential classes, drugs, partners and competitors for market entry and expansion plans.
- Develop Investment strategies by identifying companies that have been the biggest winners and losers in the Brazilian Insulin and Oral Antidiabetic markets.
- Gain an insight into future market events such as new product launches.
Classes Covered: Long acting Insulin, Intermediate and Rapid acting Insulin, Intermediate acting Insulin, Intermediate and Long acting Insulin, Biguanides, Glitazone and Biguanide Combinations, Biguanide and Sulphonylurea Combinations, Glinides, Sulphonylureas, Glitazones, DPP-IV Inhibitors, Glp-1 Agonists, Alpha-Glucosidase Inhibitors, DPP-IV Inhibitor and Biguanide Combinations, DPP-IV Inhibitor and Glitazone Combinations, Glitazone and Sulphonylurea Combinations, SGLT Inhibitors, SGLT Inhibitor and Biguanide Combinations, PTP1B Inhibitors and all other Oral Antidiabetic classes.
Information Sources: Information has been sourced from both primary and secondary sources:
- Primary sources include industry surveys and face to face/telephone interviews with physicians and industry experts.
- Secondary sources include proprietary databases and search engines. These sources include company websites and reports, books, trade journals, magazines, white papers, Industry Portals, government sources and access to more than 4000 paid databases.
Forecasting Methodology: IMARC generates its product and market forecasts utilizing its extensive database of macroeconomic and sector specific data. The initial baseline forecast is generated with the most recent market data. After an initial baseline forecast, all future macroeconomic and sector specific events and assumptions are taken into account to generate the final forecast.