Worldwide PACS and EMR/EHR Storage Infrastructure 2011-2015 Forecast: The Storage Opportunity Behind Key Healthcare Provider WorkloadsIDC
July 3, 2011
17 Pages - SKU: IDC6460543
More PACS (Picture Archiving Computer Systems) reports by IDC
Best Practices: Case Study — Vendor Neutral Archiving Drives Improved Productivity, Storage Costs, and Care Quality at London Health Sciences Centre, Ontario by IDC
This IDC Health Insights report focuses on the implementation of vendor neutral archiving (VNA) at London Health Sciences Centre (LHSC) in London, Ontario, Canada. Growing ...
Western Europe Healthcare 2013 Top 10 Predictions by IDC
Western European national healthcare systems are in transition. Structural change is triggered by an imbalance between the demand and supply of healthcare services. This IDC ...
PACS Helping to Drive the Digitalization of Healthcare in CEE: A Czech Example by IDC
This IDC Health Insights study presents a successful experience with PACS implementation and its further use in the University Hospital in Ostrava, a major Czech ...
U.S. Health Industry Provider 2012 Top 10 Predictions: Moving on from Meaningful Use to Healthcare Reform by IDCSee all reports like this >>
This IDC Health Insights report provides an analysis of market dynamics and trends affecting the acquisition, implementation, and use of technology by U.S. healthcare providers ...
We can help you find what you need. Call us or write us:
Need help in your search?
- Information Technology
- EMR (Electronic Medical Record)
- Medical Imaging
- PACS (Picture Archiving Computer Systems)
PACS (Picture Archiving Computer Systems) Reports
- Healthcare IT Market By Application [Provider IT (EMR, PACS, CPOE, RIS, CDSS, RCM, Claims Management, Payroll), Payer IT (CRM, Fraud Detection)], Delivery Mode (On-Premises, Web-Based Services & Cloud Computing) & Component – Global Forecasts to 2017
- Healthcare IT Market Outlook in Brazil to 2017 - Hospital Information Systems and Medical Imaging Information Systems
- Industry Dynamics: 2010 Guide to European Healthcare for Technology Providers
- Healthcare IT Market Outlook in United States to 2016 - Hospital Information Systems and Medical Imaging Information Systems
- China Healthcare Vertical Industry IT Solution Market Competition Landscape