VIPdesk Helps Chart the Future: Homeshored Brand Ambassadors and the Shifting of the Customer Management LandscapeIDC
December 6, 2006
11 Pages - SKU: IDC1427747
More Customer Service reports by IDC
Perspective: Smart Supply Chain Goes Hand in Hand with Customer Service for Grocery Retailers by IDC
This IDC Retail Insights Perspective provides an introduction to our upcoming vendor landscape for grocery PLM and traceability solutions. Through the course of our research, ...
Aegis: It's All About Transformational Partnerships by IDC
This IDC Insight summarizes our view of how Aegis is driving its customer experience and transformational partnership strategy. We spent two days with Aegis' customers ...
U.S. Home-Based Agent Customer Care BPO Services 2012–2017 Forecast: Home Work Is Working by IDC
This IDC study provides IDC's forecast for the U.S. home-based agent customer care BPO services market for 2012–2017. This study highlights key assumptions and drivers ...
Perspective: Using Downstream Data to Improve Customer Service in Brand-Oriented Value Chains by IDCSee all reports like this >>
This IDC Manufacturing Insights Perspective examines how brand-oriented value chain (BOVC) and consumer goods manufacturers are using downstream data — specifically, how manufacturers are using ...
We can help you find what you need. Call us or write us:
Need help in your search?
Customer Service Reports
- Global Cloud-based Customer Management Services Market 2012-2016
- Aegis: It's All About Transformational Partnerships
- Analysis of the Global Customer Experience Monitoring Market
- Customer Experience Management (CEM) Market –[VOC Analytics, Feedback Management, Web Analytics, Text Analytics, Speech Analytics] Advanced Technologies, Touch Points, Adoption Trends, Market Size & Forecasts (2012 – 2017)
- 2012 Customer Contact Experience Benchmarks—Consumer Electronics Retailers Industry