Unified Access Case Study: Bel Groupe Gets the Whole Cheese with ExaleadIDC
November 21, 2006
2 Pages - SKU: IDC1408565
Enter a term to search inside this document.
Use the same search language as you do when searching for reports
Search terms are implicitly ORed together. This means that a search for Bottled Water is equivalent to a search for Bottled OR Water. In this scenario, only sections that contain either the word 'Bottled' or the word 'Water' will have ""Keywords in Context"" results. To find sections that contain all of the search terms, separate the search terms with 'AND' ex Bottled AND Water
- How to Build an Innovative Company:Social Networks Continue to Offer Untapped Enterprise Value
- Scouting the Evolution of Corporate Social Networks
- How Do Information Workers Look for Information?
- Pushing the Boundaries of On-line Collaboration - The Web-based Collaboration Services Market
- North American Enterprise E-mail and Instant Messaging Solution Markets