Perspective: JDA Focus 2012 — Timely Emphasis on Customer-Centric Cloud and Integrated ServicesIDC
May 17, 2012
4 Pages - SKU: IDC3901728
More Cloud Computing reports by IDC
Dimension Data: A Network-Centric View for Cloud Professional Services by IDC
This IDC Vendor Profile describes Dimension Data's capabilities with respect to the company's cloud professional service offerings. IDC examines Dimension Data's overall cloud professional services ...
EMEA Enterprise Communications Survey, 2013: Cloud and Hosting, First Look by IDC
This IDC study presents a first look at the cloud- and hosting-related results of IDC's latest survey of network managers and CIOs in EMEA. A ...
U.S. SMB On-Premise and Cloud Application Adoption: Capitalizing on Changing Industry Needs by IDC
This IDC study contains user survey results on current U.S. SMB adoption of applications, both on-premise (e.g., traditional software) and cloud-based application services by vertical ...
Buyer Conversation: Corporate Innovation and Sustainability Brings Opportunity for the New-Style CIO by IDCSee all reports like this >>
This IDC Buyer Case Study examines the competing drivers, the inhibitors, and the key events during Grocon's transition from an on-premises infrastructure environment to a ...
We can help you find what you need. Call us or write us:
Need help in your search?
Cloud Computing Reports
- Asia/Pacific Storage Services Competitive Landscape: EMC
- Worldwide Services 2013–2017 Forecast: New Models Take Hold and Opportunities Emerge in the Global Services Market
- Snugg Home Private Vendor Watchlist Profile: Putting Home Energy Auditing in the Cloud
- EMEA Enterprise Communications Survey, 2013: Cloud and Hosting, First Look
- Dimension Data: A Network-Centric View for Cloud Professional Services