Perspective: The Increasing Appeal of Direct-to-Consumer Initiatives in Brand-Oriented Value ChainsIDC
August 20, 2012
6 Pages - SKU: IDC4868476
More Processes reports by IDC
Business Strategy: Supply Chain IT Application Adoption and Development - An IDC Survey by IDC
This IDC Manufacturing Insights study analyzes survey results on supply chain IT applications in the Western European manufacturing industry. The survey is based on 205 ...
Temp Agency Service Provider Automates Paper Processes, Cuts Archiving Costs with AuraPortal by IDC
This IDC Buyer Case Study looks at how New Millennia Group (NMG), a Manchester, United Kingdom–based provider of financial and administrative services to temporary recruitment ...
Social Media Tools in Western European Vertical Markets: Maturity Levels Vary Across Sectors by IDC
This IDC study focuses on social media tools used for business purposes across vertical markets, drawing on the results of IDC's European Vertical Market Survey ...
CEMA Manufacturing Industry Update, 4Q12 by IDCSee all reports like this >>
This IDC Manufacturing Insights Perspective provides a quarterly update on the industry news that significantly impacted the manufacturing industry across Central and Eastern Europe, the ...
We can help you find what you need. Call us or write us:
Need help in your search?
- Business Strategy: Supply Chain IT Application Adoption and Development - An IDC Survey
- Global Plant Design and Engineering Applications Market 2012-2016
- Business Plan To Develop Plant Producing Extrusion Instruments (In Russian And In Germany)
- Global Nondestructive Testing Equipment Market 2012-2016
- Finite Element Analysis Market in Australia 2012-2016