Perspective: Government Heuristics in Central and Eastern Europe: IT Spending and Institutional MindsetsIDC
February 15, 2012
5 Pages - SKU: IDC6823324
More IT Spending reports by IDC
Worldwide and U.S. IT Consulting 2013–2017 Forecast by IDC
This IDC study contains the worldwide and U.S. IT consulting spending forecast for 2013–2017. The document describes the market opportunities in the Americas, EMEA, Asia/Pacific, ...
Japan Small and Medium Business Markets IT Spending Trend Survey 2013 by IDC
This IDC study, analyzes and examines the objectives and challenges in implementing IT, the IT spending budget, priority areas in IT spending, impact of raised ...
Assessing the Impact of the European Macroeconomic Environment on Software Spend in Western Europe in 2013 and Beyond by IDC
This document provides readers of this research with an understanding of the state of the Western European software market — currently and in the future. ...
Japan IT Services 2013–2017 Forecast and 2012 Review by Vertical Segment by IDCSee all reports like this >>
In this IDC study we size and forecast the Japan IT services market as a whole and by segment. For analyses, we split the market ...
We can help you find what you need. Call us or write us:
Need help in your search?
IT Spending Reports
- China Government Industry IT Solution 2012–2016 Forecast and Analysis
- Business Strategy: Bending the Rules - A Different Way to Segment the Western European Government Sector
- Department for Education spending with suppliers: The top suppliers to the Department for Education for 2010-11
- Procurement Analysis – 2011
- Business Strategy: U.S. Government 2011 IT Spending and Key Business Imperatives