Perspective: CMS Issues Proposed Rule for Stage 2 Meaningful Use (Search inside)
Perspective: CMS Issues Proposed Rule for Stage 2 Meaningful Use
April 3, 201215 Pages
- SKU: IDC3828220
Enter a term to search inside this document.
Use the same search language as you do when searching for reports
Search terms are implicitly ORed together. This means that a search for Bottled Water is equivalent to a search for Bottled OR Water. In this scenario, only sections that contain either the word 'Bottled' or the word 'Water' will have ""Keywords in Context"" results. To find sections that contain all of the search terms, separate the search terms with 'AND' ex Bottled AND Water
EMR (Electronic Medical Record) Reports
- Overview of the HIMSS14 Annual Conference and Exhibition - The Frost & Sullivan Perspective on Top Trends in Health IT for 2014
- Global Assessment of Telecommunications Service Providers in Healthcare
- Perspective: HIMSS14 — More of the Same and Some Innovation
- Healthcare IT Integration Market by Products (Interface Engine, Medical Device Integration, Media Integration), Services (Implementation, Maintenance, Training), Applications (Hospitals, Radiology, Laboratory, Clinics, HIE) - Global Forecast to 2018
- Payor Involvement in the New Healthcare IT
Share this report
Join Alert Me now!
Receive bi-weekly email alerts on new market research Sign up today!