Methods and Practices: Smart Buildings and the Smart Grid — Strategy for an Integrated FutureIDC
June 25, 2012
15 Pages - SKU: IDC4888803
More Networks reports by IDC
IDC New Zealand's Enterprise Mobility Conference 2013: Defining the Future Workspace by IDC
This IDC Insight summarises the key takeaway points from IDC New Zealand's Enterprise Mobility Conference held at SkyCity, Auckland on February 26, 2013. Over 150 ...
Business Strategy: IDC Government Insights' Smart City Maturity Model — Assessment and Action on the Path to Maturity by IDC
This IDC Government Insights report identifies IDC Government Insights' Smart City Maturity Model, which identifies the stages, key measures, results, and actions that are required ...
Business Strategy: M2M Communications in Smart Upstream O&G Operations by IDC
In this report, IDC Energy Insights examines current thinking about machine-to-machine (M2M) communications in the upstream segment, and how the deployment of such technologies is ...
giffgaff: A "Sense and Respond" Business by IDCSee all reports like this >>
Businesses are under increasing pressure to find new ways of meeting customers' dynamically changing needs, with social technologies playing a key role in meeting this ...
We can help you find what you need. Call us or write us:
Need help in your search?
- Energy Efficiency
- Electricity Transmission & Smart Grids
- Smart Cities Market to 2017 - Smart Security Segment to Flourish as Interoperability Standards and Public Private Partnerships Promote Growth
- M2M Applications in the Oil and Gas Industry
- Business Strategy: The Developing Role of Commercial Cellular Technology in the Smart Grid
- The Smart Building Market in Asia
- Smart Utility Networks – Developmental Trends