IDC Small and Medium-Sized Business Market Update: January 2012IDC
March 6, 2012
More Small & Medium Business (SMB) reports by IDC
Full-Time IT Staff and Use of External Support in U.S. SMBs — Online and On-Premises Resource Use by IDC
This IDC Insight examines the changing ways SMBs are arranging for IT support. The presence of full-time IT staff is examined by company size and ...
U.S. SMB On-Premise and Cloud Application Adoption: Capitalizing on Changing Industry Needs by IDC
This IDC study contains user survey results on current U.S. SMB adoption of applications, both on-premise (e.g., traditional software) and cloud-based application services by vertical ...
Japan Small and Medium Business Markets IT Spending Trend Survey 2013 by IDC
This IDC study, analyzes and examines the objectives and challenges in implementing IT, the IT spending budget, priority areas in IT spending, impact of raised ...
SMB IT Services Spending Profile: Share of Spending by Company Size and Industry with Detail by BPO Categories — Growing Interest in Sourcing Advanced Capabilities by IDCSee all reports like this >>
This IDC Insight examines the use of IT services by SMBs in the United States and also worldwide. It compares the view of services and ...
We can help you find what you need. Call us or write us:
Need help in your search?
Small & Medium Business (SMB) Reports
- Full-Time IT Staff and Use of External Support in U.S. SMBs — Online and On-Premises Resource Use
- Analysis Of The Lending Proggrams To Small And Medium Size Business In Russia
- SMB Cloud Market in the APAC Region 2012-2016
- U.S. SMB On-Premise and Cloud Application Adoption: Capitalizing on Changing Industry Needs
- Japan Small and Medium Business Markets IT Spending Trend Survey 2013